Your privacy is our number one priority. We will do everything in our power to keep you and your data safe.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings set out below. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Treblle Inc, a Delaware Corporation.For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Data Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR, refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
GDPR means the EU General Data Protection Regulation and the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data or online identifier.
Service refers to the use of the Treblle platform or the Website.
Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to the Treblle website, accessible from https://treblle.com
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain Personal Data that can be used to contact or identify You. This may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data (as detailed below)
We may also collect Personal Data about You from third parties such as Apollo.io. This Personal Data may include:
Details of your location, such as the city and country that you work in
Details relating to your employment, such as your employer, job role and department
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We also infer your general location information, for example by using your internet protocol (IP) address.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact us for customer support, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send to us, and other information you choose to provide.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Strictly Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are strictly necessary to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services. As they are strictly necessary, they cannot be switched off.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service and to manage Our relationship with You.
- To manage Your Account and Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You by email, telephone call, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers. We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes. We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise.
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Cross-Border Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. We store your Personal Data in countries including the USA. We will comply with applicable data protection laws when transferring Your Personal Data. For more information about how we transfer Personal Data, or to obtain a copy of the contractual safeguards we use for such transfers, please contact us as specified below.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may share Your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers where necessary to provide the Service, to monitor and analyze use of our Service, for payment processing, or to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your Personal Data for any other purpose with Your consent.
- With law enforcement: Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We work with third-party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. Some of our advertising partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (https://optout.networkadvertising.org) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (https://optout.aboutads.info). If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. You can access any settings offered by your mobile operating system to limit ad tracking, or you can install the AppChoices mobile app to learn more about how you may opt out of personalized ads in mobile apps.
The Company may also disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
If you do not provide Personal Data when requested, you may not be able to benefit from the Services if that information is necessary to provide you with them or if we are legally required to collect it.
Your Rights under the GDPR
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Restrict or object to processing of Your Personal Data. You may ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data, or object to such processing.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. We may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible. Please note that Your rights are not absolute and we may restrict or reject requests under certain circumstances where permitted by law.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the UK, please contact Your local Data Protection Authority.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com
By writing to us: Treblle Inc, Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware 19801
By visiting this page on our website: https://treblle.com/support
If you are located in the UK, the European Economic Area or Switzerland, Treblle is responsible for the processing of your Personal Data.